Date: Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 3:10 PM
Subject: EoI for Empanelment of NGOs/VOs for NWM, Ministry of Water Resources, RD & GR
To: Nwm Tiss <email@example.com>
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) on behalf of National Water Mission (NWM), Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation (MoWR, RD & GR) is empaneling Non-Government Organisations/Voluntary Organisations to carry out various activities under the National Water Mission.
For all queries and clarifications related to empanelment please visit: http://nwm.tiss.edu/ind
Last date for receiving Application of EoI 12th January 2017, 15:00 Hours
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO APPLY:
1. Registered Distinct Legal Entity: The NGOs or VOs applying should not be running for profit to any individual or body of individuals and be a registered distinct legal entity under:
a. The Central Societies Registration Act 1860 or under corresponding State Act or;b. Indian Trust Act, 1882 (Not for profit) or;c. Charitable Company licensed under section 25 of the Companies Act, 1958 or;d. Autonomous bodies incorporated under a statute of Govt. of India or a State Govt. or;e. Private limited non-profit Company under section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013 or;f. The Charitable Trust Act or Other statutes or;g. Cooperative Societies or; Public Trusts
2. A Minimum of 3 Years’ Experience in Water Resource Management: The NGOs at the time of Applying for the empanelment should have minimum 3 years of experience in executing water related projects (eg. Watershed, Drinking Water, Water Literacy and Mass Awareness, and Advocacy on Water Conservation and environment etc.).
3. Should Not Have Been Blacklisted: The NGOs or VOs applying should not be blacklisted by Central/State Governments in the last 3 years at the time of submitting the application for this EoI.
Non-Governmental Organisations who are interested and committing to bringing change in the water sector may express their interest and apply as per the instructions given below:
1. Procedure for Submission of Application: The Terms of Reference (ToR) for submitting the Expression of Interest (EoI) with details regarding Scope, Eligibility, Application procedure available at the website http://nwm.tiss.edu/index.php/
2. Last Date for Submission of EoI: The Last Date for Submission of application for this EoI is 12th January, 2016 till 15:00 Hours. Applications received late or not received in the prescribed format will not be accepted or considered.
3. Registration of Applicant with NGO PORTAL DARPAN: NGOs applying for this EoI should take note that, for receiving financial support from the Government it is now mandatory to be registered (http://niti.gov.in/content/ng
Tata Institute of Social Sciences